2018 BMW of San Francisco
The Dolomite Alps
Congratulations on your new BMW and welcome to your vacation!
This trip will be limited to 12 couples, two driving groups of each six cars.
BMW of San Francisco’s 2018 European Delivery Experience gives an exclusive and all-inclusive tour to Tyrol, Southern Tyrol, and the Italian Dolomites from BMW Welt in Munich, Germany. Enjoy an exciting mixture of 5-Star Hotels, world class cuisine, and (most importantly) the time to decelerate your speed of life while accelerating beyond limits in your Ultimate Driving Machine.
Imagine your stay in luxurious hotels spanning 3 countries! Take part in the many activities ––hiking, biking, golfing, shopping, sight-seeing (including local wineries, biergartens and the fabulous Swarovski Museum) that the Italian Alps have to offer. Or just kick back and relax in the world-class spas each of our hotels has to offer after thrilling journeys on scenic backroads, legendary serpentine roadways and spectacular Alpine passes in your brand new BMW.
Price: $9,898 per person, based on two persons per room
Deposit per Person: $1,500
NOTE! Trip Price includes:
All meals as indicated, fabulous five-star hotels, multi-lingual guides, walkie-talkies, gasoline and insurance.
Highlights and Inclusions
- Meet & Greet and Transfer Services to/from Munich Airport (MUC).
- Eight (8) days of driving your BMW.
- You will enjoy driving: in Germany, Austria, Italy and, of course on the awesome German Autobahn.
- Parking, insurance, gasoline (currently at $8.26/gallon for high octane), tolls and Autobahn permits included.
- All-inclusive – luxurious accommodations, exquisite meals, drinks plus 19% VAT taxes and gratuities included.
- Nine breakfasts.
- Seven luncheons.
- Three cocktail parties/canapés receptions.
- Nine dinners (two included, but not in a group setting).
- All beverages with meals (excluding the two dinners on your own).
- Membership in the prestigious 150 mph Club on the German Autobahn, evidenced by a decal, pin and patch. No worries, your speed, on average, is less.
- Trip caps, polo shirts, denim shirts, luggage tags and flight bags.