Germany & Austria
Monday, September 10th – Sunday, September 16th, 2018
$5,268 per person, based on double occupancy.
Deposit per Person: $1,500
This is our shortest and most affordable tour, perfect for anyone who has always wanted to see the home of PORSCHE in Stuttgart and drive on the Autobahn. On this luxury tour through southern Germany, you will enjoy an exclusive, behind-the-scenes visit to the PORSCHE Factory & Museum in Stuttgart with a former PORSCHE executive as your guide, drive a brand-new PORSCHE of your choice for three (3) days on Autobahns and country roads, and trace the history of the automobile at the Mercedes Museum in Stuttgart.
Drive a brand-new PORSCHE of your choice for three (3) days on Autobahns and country roads
In addition, you will spend two nights on beautiful Lake Forggen, adjacent to Neuschwanstein Castle (the fairy tale castle Disney used as his model); enjoy cocktails at sunset and be entertained at our private seating at the local Wine Fest.
A special TREFFEN® treat is the exclusive, behind-the-scenes tour of the PORSCHE Factory in Zuffenhausen.
Highlights and Inclusions
- Meet & Greet and Transfer Services to/from Stuttgart Airport (STR) or easy train ride from Frankfurt (FRA).
- Three (3) days of driving a PORSCHE: Your choice of 911, Panamera, Macan or Cayenne. All PORSCHES are automatic PDK transmissions.
- You will: stay on the shores of Lake Forggensee near the romantic Neuschwanstein Castle; visit Füssen; cross the curvy Hahntennjoch into Austria and the Achenpass into Germany; visit the legendary RUF PORSCHE After-Market design company.
- All-inclusive: luxurious accommodations, exquisite meals (5 breakfasts, 5 lunches, 5 dinners), drinks plus 19% VAT taxes and gratuities included.
- VIP reserved seating included at the amazing Fall Stuttgarter Weinfest (a well kept secret from Americans).
- Parking, insurance, gasoline (currently at $9.26/gallon for high octane), tolls and Autobahn permits included.
- Behind-the-scenes guided tour of PORSCHE Factory & NEW PORSCHE Museum plus Mercedes Museum tour.
- Fully escorted by multi-lingual guides connected to you with walkie-talkies in each PORSCHE.
- Membership in the prestigious 150 mph Club on the German Autobahn, evidenced by a decal, pin and patch. No worries; your speed, on average, is less.
- Spring TREFFEN trip caps, polo shirts, denim shirts, luggage tags and flight bags.