French Castles & Wine PORSCHE Fest
GERMANY and FRANCE
Sunday, September 30th – Wednesday, October 10th, 2018
$12,989 per person, based on double occupancy.
Deposit per Person: $2,500
Tour three of the famous wine regions of France – Champagne, Burgundy and Alsace.
The French Castles & Wine Tour will take you to three of the famous wine regions of France – Champagne, Burgundy and Alsace. You will drive a new model PORSCHE for seven days while traveling from Stuttgart to France and then return through the Black Forest. While in France, you will stay in two Chateaux (castle hotels) and a converted abbey while learning about – and tasting – the distinctive wines of each area.
While in France, you’ll stay in two Chateaux (castle hotels) and a converted abbey while learning about – and tasting – the distinctive wines of each area.
Your luggage will be transported from hotel to hotel in our luggage truck while you drive from Stuttgart through western Germany into France. You will spend a day in vineyards, visit the cathedral in Reims, drive through the Vosges Mountains in the Alsace region and explore the town of Beaune. We will stop one day at the Schlumpf Museum in Mulhouse to see the Bugatti collection before heading back to Stuttgart through the beautiful Black Forest. PORSCHES, wine and castles – what could be better?
You’ll drive a new model PORSCHE for seven days while traveling from Stuttgart to France and then return through the Black Forest.
Highlights and Inclusions
- Meet & Greet and Transfer Services to/from Stuttgart Airport (STR) or easy train ride from Frankfurt (FRA).
- Seven (7) days of driving a PORSCHE: Your choice of 911, Panamera, Macan or Cayenne. All PORSCHES are automatic PDK transmissions.
- Parking, insurance, gasoline (currently at $9.26/gallon for high octane), and French Autoroute tolls included.
- You will visit: Reims and its famous Cathedral where all French Kings were crowned; enjoy a scenic dinner aboard a private cruise on the Marne River; Dijon and Beaune for its mustard and shopping; the location of the annual French wine auction: Hotel Dieu; the medieval village of Riquier; tour and taste Mercier Champagne; and the legendary Bugatti Museum in Mulhouse, France.
- A fun NEW: France Photo Rally (not a race) through the Vosges Forest and across the Grand Ballon crowned by a gourmet Rally Dinner with “valuable prizes.”
- All-inclusive: luxurious accommodations, exquisite meals (10 breakfasts, 9 lunches, 9 dinners), drinks plus 19% VAT taxes and gratuities included.
- You will stay in magnificent French Chateaux: the charming 17th century Chateau de Courcelles; in an abbey from the 12th century, the luxurious Abbaye de la Bussiere; and the hilltop Chateau D'Isenbourg, surrounded by vineyards.
- VIP Reserved Seating at the amazing Oktoberfest in Stuttgart: the Cannstatter Volksfest – better and more fun than the Munich one. You’ll love it!
- Exclusive Luggage Truck service for your big luggage – no need to cram into a PORSCHE.
- Behind-the-scenes guided tour of PORSCHE Factory & NEW PORSCHE Museum.
- Private tour of the beautiful Ludwigsburg Palace and Gardens.
- Fully escorted by multi-lingual guides connected to you with walkie-talkies in each PORSCHE.
- Membership in the prestigious 150 mph Club on the German Autobahn, evidenced by a decal, pin and patch. No worries; your speed, on average, is less.
- French Castles and Wine PORSCHE Fest trip caps, polo shirts, denim shirts, luggage tags and flight bags.