Birdies, Eagles and PORSCHES
GERMANY, Austria & switzerland
Saturday, May 26th – Saturday, June 2nd 2018
$9,689 per person, based on double occupancy.
Deposit per Person: $2,500
Ready for the golfing adventure of a lifetime? You asked, we listened, and
combined our forty plus years of designing All-Inclusive PORSCHE Tours with golf.
This incredible tour will take you on a journey through Southern Germany, Austria, over the Alps, and into Southern Switzerland on shores of Lago (lake) Maggiore. You will experience two separate, beautifully located, 18 hole golf courses. One championship course laying in the heart of the Austrian Alps and another overlooking Lago Maggiore. Your tour includes a NEW model PORSCHE 911 for five days, two spectacular nights at the 5-Star Interalpen Hotel, and two nights at the 5-Star Eden Roc, in Ascona, Switzerland.
Two 18 hole rounds of golf included! One in the Austrian Alps and one on the lakes of Switzerland.
For the car lovers, you will also visit the PORSCHE Museum in Stuttgart and experience a private tour of RUF Automobile on our way down to Austria. This tour has it all, including incredible dinning, wine, local beers, and two 18 hole rounds of golf. If your travel companion would prefer to relax, no worries, all hotels have incredible amenities, including relaxing Spa treatments, hiking, biking, shopping, and more.
Private tour of RUF Automobile – the only aftermarket manufacturer of unmarked Porsche Chassis.
Highlights and Inclusions
- Meet & Greet and Transfer Services to/from Stuttgart Airport (STR) or easy train ride from Frankfurt (FRA).
- Five (5) days of driving a PORSCHE: Your choice of 911, Panamera, Macan or Cayenne. All PORSCHES are automatic PDK transmissions.
- You will enjoy driving: in Germany, Austria, Liechtenstein, Switzerland and, of course on the awesome German Autobahn.
- You will: visit and eat lunch in Liechtenstein; stay on the shores; Lake Maggiore; sightsee in Ascona, Switzerland; Golf on the shores of Lake Maggiore; Golf in the heart of the alps; drive amazing mountain passes; and much more.
- Parking, insurance, gasoline (currently at $9.26/gallon for high octane), tolls and Autobahn permits included.
- Green fees and club rentals included on two golf days.
- All-inclusive – luxurious accommodations, exquisite meals (6 breakfasts, 4 lunches, 6 dinners), drinks plus 19% VAT taxes and gratuities included.
- Behind-the-scenes guided tour of the PORSCHE Museum. Fully escorted by multi-lingual guides connected to you with walkie-talkies in each PORSCHE.
- Membership in the prestigious 150 mph Club on the German Autobahn, evidenced by a decal, pin and patch. No worries, your speed, on average, is less.
- Trip caps, polo shirts, denim shirts, luggage tags and flight bags.